This recently created guide on children and war as part of the Peace and Dialogue Platform compiles essential knowledge resources and information on the subject. It is aimed to be an ongoing knowledge sharing space and accumulation of information around this issue.
- National Dialogues in Peacebuilding and Transitions: Lessons Learned from Six National Dialogues in Africa and the Middle East
- A Tale of Two Pauls: Examining the Limits of Reconciliation after the Rwandan Genocide
- Power, Protest, and Political Change: A new report from students in the Dispute Systems Design Clinic at Harvard Law School
- News from Our Partners: The National Convergence Platform is Launched in Zimbabwe
- New Challenges to Peace: Artificial Intelligence and Weapons of War
- Partner Report: Common Space Initiative Issues “Conditions of Return of Syrian Refugees in Lebanon”
- USIP Publishes “Nonformal Dialogues in National Peacemaking: Complementary Approaches”
- Children and War – Guide
- Peace Education: World Press Photo Award Winning “Where the Children Sleep” Anchors New Initiative on Displacement & Belonging
- Our Year End/Year Beginning Message.